Your privacy on the Internet is very important
to us. Because of the way the Internet collects information, we want to make it very clear on
how we collect information, the terms and conditions regarding the capture of information
and how to correct or change it.
To view the New Zealand Privacy Act, please click here.
ROBO Design Solutions ("we" or "us") operate this website,
and in doing so may gather two types of information from users, including you
- Personal information, provided by you when you submit information
supplied via this website.
- Aggregated information, generated by our system, which tracks
traffic, sales & statistics, but does not identify you personally.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose:
- All information that we gather, including your personal information
to ROBO Design Solutions, and its related companies and contractors.
- Your personal information to third parties, when we believe in good
faith, we are required to do by so law (like if asked for by the Police).
- Your personal information to third parties provided we have your
We use the personal information we collect:
- For authorisation and processing credit card transactions entered by
- To provide the services requested by you.
- To provide further information to you about other products or
services, with your prior permission.
- For future marketing, promotion and publicity purposes, including
market research and surveys.
- For any other use that you authorise.
Cookies and Tracking
We may use a cookie file and/or IP address tracking containing information that can identify
the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives details
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address.
- Your PC platform, i.e. Windows, NT or Mac.
- Your Web Browser, i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator or
- Domain, whether you are accessing the site from New Zealand or
We may use the information generated by cookies for:
- Track traffic patterns to or from our site.
- Enable you to enter our site without having to re-enter a username
and password to access member restricted areas, or member restricted discounts.
- Enable the shopping trolley to retain the contents for up to 12
months, depending on the configuration of this site. The cookie holds no personal
computer. If you do not have cookies enabled on your computer and place online payments,
but some features may be unavailable i.e. remembering passwords or retaining the contents
of the shopping trolley between visits.
Content Providers, Advertisers and partners.
We do not control the practices of our content providers, partners
and advertisers connected with our site to which you provide personal information to
whilst using this site. Our website may contain links to other sites who may not follow
We recommend you check any relevant privacy policies before
providing your personal information to any third party.
Changes to policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at anytime, by notifying
Holding, Correcting and Updating
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected
and held by us at ROBO Design Solutions. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have rights of access to
and correction of personal information that we hold. We offer the ability to correct or
change the information held by us at anytime and as often as necessary. If you have any
For information about New Zealand's Privacy Act 1993, please click